Welcome to Country Hills!
Thursday Men's League: Final Standings
2020 Season Passes: Pay now and play the rest of 2019 for free!
Price Match Guarantee: If you find a lower price, we'll match it! Learn More
Senior Special: 18 holes with cart - $22 (Mon-Fri)
Learn about our history.
Explore Menard County.
Our Course & Facilities
- 18-Hole, 6414 yard, par 72 public golf course.
- Front nine opened July 4, 1993; Back nine added July 4, 2002.
- Bentgrass greens, bluegrass/rye mix fairways, tees, and rough.
- Three sets of tees.
Clubhouse & Pro Shop
- Snack and beverage bar offering a variety of sandwiches, chips, candy, soda and beer/mixed drinks.
- Our proshop carries a variety of golf equipment and accessories including Foot-Joy footwear and gloves, Titleist and Nike golf balls, and a variety of Country Hills logoed merchandise, headware, and apparel.
- 300 yard driving range with three target greens
- Practice sand trap
- Putting green
- Soft Spikes or spikeless shoes are required.
- No more than four (4) golfers per group.
- Only two players and two golf bags allowed on a cart.
- Food and beverages must be purchased in the clubhouse; no private coolers.
- Proper golf attire is required - no tank or halter tops; shirts must be worn at all times.
- Children under age eight must have permission to be on the Course.
- Licensed drivers only may drive carts.
Event & Tournament Calendar
4th of July Anniversary Celebration
Over 50/Under 50 Tournament
Saturday, July 6
Menard County Youth Golf Classic
Wednesday & Thursday, July 17-18
Day 1 at Country Hills, Day 2 at Shambolee
Greenview Athletics Outing
Saturday, July 20
Country Hills Players Invitational
Saturday & Sunday, July 27-28
Two-day, 36-hole individual stroke play event
Greenview Firemen's Santa's Helper Outing
Saturday, August 3
Farmer Play Day
Thursday, August 8
Summer Men's League Scramble
Saturday, August 17
2-Player Fall League
Start Date TBD
2019 Frozen Open
Saturday, January 5
Summer Men's League Organizational Meeting
Thursday, March 28
Tuesday Senior League
Begins Tuesday, April 3
Summer Men's League
Begins Thursday, April 25
Menard County Masonic Outing
Saturday, May 18
Memorial Weekend Scramble
Saturday & Sunday, May 25 & 26
Junior Golf Camp
Mondays, June 10, 17, 24 & July 1
8-11 a.m. each day; ages 6-14
Mason County Democrat Outing
Saturday, June 8
Saturday, June 15
Father's Day Tournament
Sunday, June 16
- We offer outing packages that include golf, cart and meal with discounts for larger groups.
- Shotgun and tee time start options.
- In-house catering available.
- We are happy to assist with contests, prizes and themed outings.
Banquets, Meetings & Special Events
- Our banquet room can accommodate up to 110 guests seated.
- Outstanding food & beverage menu; all meals are cooked in-house.
- Desserts are our specialty - we have our own dessert company, Red Barn Desserts.